|Can I change my delivery address?||
When you place your order you can specify a delivery address different to the invoice address. After we have received and processed your order we are unfortunately unable to alter the delivery address.
|Can I collect from in store?||
Yes you are able to collect from our showroom, just call us in advance on 01733 343031 to check we have the item in stock and can get it out ready for your arrival. Our showroom address is-
Unit 4, VP Square
Storeys Bar Road, Fengate
If you would like to collect a item from our showroom payment must be made on collection instore not via the website
|Can I request a specific delivery date or time?||
Unfortunately we are unable to specify a date time or whether your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
|Do you have a catalogue you can send me?||
Unfortunately we do not have a catalogue due to constantly changing stocks. After browsing our website you are unable to locate what you are looking for please call our sales team on 01733 343031 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you locate what you are after.
|How do I find out if you have an item in stock?||
We do our best to update our website regularly to inform you if we are currently out of stock. In the case that we are out of a particular item we can normally get it within a couple of working days. If you would like to check that we have a particular item in our warehouse please call our sales team on 01733 343031.
|How do I return an item to you?||
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Goods must be returned within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Our After sales team must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Any goods returned that were originally purchased as part of a kit or had any free of charge items all related items must be returned together.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, however we can arrange collection for £25.00 (Mainland UK only). This is for items under 30kilos, For all items larger than this please contact us for a collection quotation.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered specially for you for example spare parts etc.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, and order reference number (all of this information is detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.