In addition to statutory rights resulting from the purchase, all Ryobi products sold on this website are under a the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Ryobi products sold on this site are designed and dedicated to consumer and private use only. So there is no guarantee provided in case of professional or commercial use.
In addition to any statutory rights resulting from the purchase, this product is covered by a warranty as stated below.
The warranty period is 24 months for consumers and commences on the date the product was purchased. This date has to be documented by an invoice or other proof of purchase. The product is designed and dedicated to consumer and private use only. So there is no warranty provided in case of professional or commercial use. This warranty applies only on new products.
There is a possibility to extend for a part of the range of power tools (AC/DC) the warranty period over the period described above using the registration on the www.ryobitools.eu website. The eligibility of products for extended warranty is clearly displayed in stores and / or on packaging /and contained within the product documentation. The end user is required to register his/her newly-acquired products online within 30 days from the date of purchase. The end user may register for the extended warranty in his/her country of residence if listed on the online registration form where this option is valid. Furthermore, end users must give their consent to the storage of their personal data that is required to be entered online. They must also accept the terms and conditions. The registration confirmation receipt, which is sent out by e-mail, and the original invoice showing the date of purchase will serve as proof of the extended warranty.
The warranty covers all defects of the product during the warranty period due to faults in workmanship or material at the purchase date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or has been incorrectly connected to a power supply. This warranty does not apply to:
– any damage to the product that is the result of improper or lack of maintenance
– any product that has been altered or modified
– any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
– any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
– any product not displaying the CE approval mark on the rating plate
– any product that has been attempted to be repaired by a non authorised warranty service center or without prior authorization by Techtronic Industries
– any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
–any product used with inappropriate fuel mixture (fuel, oil, ratio of oil)
– any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
– normal wear and tear spare parts
– inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
– use of non-approved accessories or parts
– any periodic adjustments to or maintenance cleaning of carburetors
– power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately, including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide, etc.
– components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, bump knobs, drive belts, clutch, blades of hedge trimmers or lawn mowers, harness, cable throttle, tines, felt washers, hitch pins, blower fans, blower and vacuum tubes, vacuum bag and straps, guide bars, saw chains, hoses, connector fittings, spray nozzles, wheels, spray wands, inner reels, outer spools, cutting lines, spark plugs, air filters, gas filters, mulching blades, etc.
For servicing, the product must be sent or presented to a RYOBI authorized service station listed for each country in the following list of service station addresses. In some countries your local RYOBI dealer undertakes to send the product to the RYOBI service organisation. When sending a product to a RYOBI service station, the product should be safely packed without any dangerous contents such as petrol, marked with sender’s address and accompanied by a short description of the fault.
A repair / replacement under this warranty is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the warranty period. Exchanged parts or products become our property. In some countries delivery charges or postage will have to be paid by the sender. Your statutory rights arising from the purchase of the product remain unaffected
This warranty is valid in the European Community, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey, United Kingdom and Russia. Outside these areas, please contact your authorized RYOBI dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
If you have a Ryobi warranty issue please call: 0800 389 0305 / 01628 894469
For full details of the Ryobi manufacturer's warranty please see the Ryobi Website