- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 150 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ RY18CS20A-0 Cordless 20cm Compact Chain Saw is perfect for cutting up small logs for firewood, pruning and climbing branches.
Deigned to be lightweight and compact, this chainsaw is easy to transport, reduces fatigue and provides you with controlled, precise and smooth cuts. It also comes with a full complement chain which lowers vibrations and reduces kickback. Featuring a robust chain tensioning system meaning less adjustments required and a manual oiling system making operating the chainsaw as simple as possible.
Using a 5.0Ah battery (not included), the Ryobi RY18CS20A-0 can provide 40 cuts into 10cm hard wood. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- 20cm bar length, perfect for cutting up small logs for firewood, pruning and limbing branches
- 20cm full complement chain features more cutting teeth providing smoother cuts. Also provides lower vibrations and reduces kickback
- Manual oiling system to make operations and maintenance as simple as possible. Only requires oil application directly onto the bar and chain
- Robust tooled chain tensioning system for prolonged usage
- On board tool storage for quick accessibility to retighten the chain
- Lightweight, compact and maneuverable design which reduces fatigue, allows for easy transportation and controlled precise cuts
- Article number: 5133005414
- Chain bar length: 20 cm
- Chain pitch: 9.53 mm
- Chain speed: 4.6 m/s
- Tooless chain tensioner: No
- Weight with battery: 2.8kg
- Weight without battery: 2.3kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
RY18CS20A Compact 20cm Chainsaw body
- (1) Bar and chain oil
- (1) Bar sheath
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.