- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 150 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ R18IDBL-0 Cordless Brushless Impact Driver is perfect for quickly driving and removing screws as well as fastening and loosening long screws and bolts. Features:
Designed to deliver high torque, this impact driver is ideal for many tasks that may involve fastening and loosening of wood screws, decking screws, bolts and much more that a drill would struggle to handle. Incorporating advanced Brushless technology means more power, longer runtime and a longer life through its frictionless motor. Intelligent electronics constantly regulate the motor to deliver up to 20% more runtime and 20% more power in a smaller tool.
With 270Nm of torque, 5x the power of a typical drill, it comes in handy for most projects. Its ¼inch quick change chuck allows fast and secure changing of screwdriving bits and ensures the bits stay locked in place during use. This impact driver features 4-modes and variable speed trigger for optimised control, low speed for delicate screwdriving, medium speed for balanced speed and power, high speed for unleashing full power for driving the toughest fasteners and Deck Drive which has been customised to work with deck screws to ensure they are fastened flush every time.
Using the included 2.0Ah battery, the Ryobi R18IDBL-0 can drive up to 229 4x65mm decking screws on a single charge.
- Brushless impact driver ideal for fast tightening and removing of fasteners
- Ryobi's Brushless technology combines a friction-less Brushless motor, intelligent electronics and lithium+ battery technology to deliver up to 20% more runtime and 20% more power in a smaller tool
- Powerful impact mechanism delivers up to 5x the power of a Ryobi® drill R18DD3
- 3 power levels for wide range of applications, from fitting door hinges to driving decking screws and coach bolts
- DeckDrive™ mode which is a specific speed profile that makes driving decking screws easier
This product will run for varying lengths of time depending on the battery used. The runtimes are as follows:
- 2.0Ah: 229 screws driven
- 2.5Ah: 287 screws driven
- 3.0Ah: 380 screws driven
- 4.0Ah: 571 screws driven
- 5.0Ah: 689 screws driven
- 9.0Ah: 1700 screws driven
*Number of 4 x 65 mm decking screws driven
*The values shown are for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
- Impact rate: 0-3900 ipm
- Max. torque: 270 Nm
- No load speed: 0-3000 rpm
- Power: 18 V
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) R18IDBL Brushless Impact Driver body
- (1) ONE+ 2.0Ah Battery
- (1) ONE+ Compact Charger
- (1) Impact bit
- (1) 3/8 inch socket adaptor
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.