- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ system of over 200 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ RPD18-0 Cordless Percussion Drill is perfect combi drill for wood, steel and masonry drilling as well as screwdriving. Features:
A great tool for beginners, this entry level Percussion Drill is a great all-rounder and will come in useful for most DIY and crafting tasks. Its 13mm (½in) chuck and 52Nm of torque allows the use of larger drill bits making it more versatile in a wider range of tasks. If you’re looking to build a shed or put some shelves up on a brick wall, this a great Drill for tasks that require any drilling or screwdriving. Featuring a two-speed gearbox with 24 torque settings allows the user to adjust the power and speed to match the material and task.
Using a 5ah battery (not included), the Ryobi RPD18-0 can drill up to 276 16x50mm holes into wood. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- LED lights up your work area for better visibility
- 24 torque settings help to drive screws flush every time
- 2 gears to control the max speed to match different materials and applications
- All Metal 13mm ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Cordless percussion drill ideal for drilling in wood or metal, driving screws or even drilling in masonry thanks to the hammer function
All Ryobi ONE+ Tools require an 18V ONE+ battery to operate. The larger the capacity (Ah), the longer a tool will run for on a single battery charge. Each battery listed below is fully compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ Power and Garden Tools.
* Number of 4 x 32 mm screws driven
* Number of 13 x 50 mm holes drilled in wood
* The values shown are for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
- Voltage: 18 V
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Torque settings: 24
- Max. torque: 52 Nm
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm
- Max. drilling steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling wood: 38 mm
- Max. drilling masonry: 13 mm
- No load speed: 0-450 / 0-1750 rpm
- Max. percussion rate: 0-7200 / 0-28000 bpm
- Vibration drilling into concrete: 15.1 m/s2
- Vibration drilling into concrete uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration drilling into metal: 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration drilling into metal uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Sound power level (Lwa): 101 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty: 5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level (Lpa): 90 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 5 dB(A)
- #WHAT'S INCLUDED?#
(1) RPD18 Combi Drill
Batteries & Charger
- None included
- (1) Double ended bit
Supplied in a recyclable cardboard box
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.