- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 150 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and so much more, the Ryobi RY18CVA-0 Cordless Cultivator is perfect for breaking up soil in vegetable patches and lawn areas to create healthy soil and remove weeds. Features:
Designed to make light work of turning over soil and removing weeds thanks to the aggressive pick tines and three speed setting. Low speed (200rpm) will provide you with the most torque for breaking up tough soil. It also provides the most control and can aid in hilling up vegetable patches. Medium speed (250rpm) is great for cultivating medium/hard soil whilst high speed (300rpm) is ideal for quickly turning over and mixing soil.
The RY18CVA-0 also has a debris guard which you can simply lift up and clear any weeds or roots from the tool.
Using a 5.0Ah ONE+™ battery (not included), the RY18CVA-0 can cover an area of up to 90m²on a single charge. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- Use Ryobi's cultivator to create healthy soil and improve plant growth in your garden, allotment, or anywhere
- Three speed settings are ideal for a variety of applications
- Tool-free adjustment from four tines to two tines for narrower cultivating between rows or smaller patches
- Adjustable auxiliary handle for comfort over extended use
- Easily lift the guard to quickly clear debris from the tines
All Ryobi ONE+ Tools require an 18V ONE+ battery to operate. The larger the capacity (Ah), the longer a tool will run for on a single battery charge. Each battery listed below is fully compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ Power and Garden Tools.
* The values shown are for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
- Voltage: 18 V
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) RY18CVA Cultivator body
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.