- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
The Ryobi cordless saw twin pack includes a jigsaw along with a 165cm circular saw. These two tools are accompanied by a 2.5Ah battery and a compact charger.
The 18V ONE+™ R18JS-0 Jigsaw is Ryobi's lowest profile jigsaw to date, making it compact for storage but also ideal for manoeuvrability and control when cutting intricate shapes in wood, plastic and metal. An essential in any tool kit, this jigsaw is a versatile cutting saw with a 4-stage pendulum action that can deliver fine cuts up to aggressive cuts. Featuring one handed speed control and lock on switch allows for greater control and manoeuvrability. The tool-less blade clamp ensures quick and easy blade changes, this jigsaw is compatible with all T-Shank blades. This jigsaw incorporates an LED light and blower to improve cut line visibility.
The Ryobi 18V ONE+™ R18CS-0 Circular Saw is perfect for making long straight cuts, trimming sheet wood to size, cutting kitchen work tops, flooring or to make quick and accurate cross cuts in timber. The ideal tool for any project requiring cuts in sheet wood, offering impressive cutting depths of 52mm at 90° and 36mm at a 45° bevel with added cordless convenience. Tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to set up, combined with a rotatable dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment when connected to a vacuum. The supplied premium thin kerf 165mm blade with 24 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality.
Using the included 2.5Ah battery, the Ryobi R18CS can cut over 38 metres of 13mm ply or make over 85 cuts in 52mm x 150mm pine. The 2.5Ah battery will charge from empty to full in a little over an hour.
*The charger plug has been adapted for the UK market.
- Variable speed trigger for easy speed adjustment to suit different applications
- 4 stage pendulum action provides options for more aggressive cutting
- LED light and blower improve cut line visibility
- Tool-less blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
R18CS Circular Saw
- Impressive cut capacities 52mm at 90°, 36mm at 45° allows you to complete applications usually reserved for corded tools
- Tool less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to set up the saw
- Rotatable dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum
- Premium Thin Kerf 165mm blade with 24 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality
- Voltage: 18 V
- Bevel capacity: 45°
- Max. cutting capacity steel: 6 mm
- Max. cutting capacity wood: 101 mm
- No load stroke rate: 800-3000 rpm
- Stroke length: 25 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
R18CS Circular Saw
- Voltage: 18 V
- Bevel capacity: 0-56°
- Blade diameter: 165 mm
- Blade type: Tungsten carbide tipped
- Blade width: 1.6 mm
- Bore size: 16 mm
- Max. cutting depth 45°: 36 mm
- Max. cutting depth 56°: 28 mm
- Max. cutting depth 90°: 52 mm
- No load speed: 4700 rpm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) R18JS Jigsaw body
(1) R18CS Circular Saw body
- (1) 24 TCT blade
- (1) Hex key
- (1) Side fence
- (1) ONE+ 2.5Ah Battery
- (1) ONE+ Compact Charger
- (1) 25l Tool Bag
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.