- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
• Part of the one+ system of cordless tools for the home and garden, the Ryobi OLP1832BX cordless lopper allows for effortless pruning of trees and larger plants.
• The 18V motor cuts through tree branches of up to 32mm with ease.
• High-quality bypass blades provide 150kg/m or torque, with a soft grip handle for comfortable use.
The OLP1832BX is sold as a zero tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and Chargers across the 18V one+ system.
• Cutting Force (Nm) : 250 • Weight (without battery pack) kg: 1.9
• Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 100 cm
• Voltage (v): 18
• Vibration level [m|s²] : 0.9m2
• Vibration Level Uncertainty [m|s²] : 1.52
• Noise Sound Power [dB Lwa]: 80.2
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
• 1 x Ryobi OLP1832BX 18v bypass lopper
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
Compatible with Ryobi 18v Lithium batteries and chargers.
BATTERY Ah EXPLAINED:
Battery amp hours does not define the power or strength of any given machine or battery, this means that a 2Ah battery and a 4Ah battery both generate the same power output. Having a higher amp hour battery increases the run time between charges, meaning a 4Ah battery will provide an estimated 50% more run time before requiring a charge than a 2Ah battery.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.