- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
• Part of the one+ system of cordless tools for the home and garden, the Ryobi OLP1832B cordless lopper allows for effortless pruning of trees and larger plants.
• The 18V motor cuts through tree branches of up to 32mm with ease.
• High-quality bypass blades provide 150kg/m or torque, with a soft grip handle for comfortable use.
The OLP1832B is sold as a zero tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and Chargers across the 18V one+ system.
• Item Weight: 2.64 Kg
• Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 100 cm
• Colour: Hyper Green
• Power Source: DC
• Voltage: 18 volts
• Measurement System: Metric
• Vibration level: 0.9m/s2
• Vibration Level Uncertainty: 1.5m/s2
• Noise Sound Power: 80.2 dB Lwa
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
• 1 x Ryobi OLP1832B 18v bypass lopper
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
Compatible with Ryobi 18v Lithium batteries and chargers.
BATTERY Ah EXPLAINED:
Battery amp hours does not define the power or strength of any given machine or battery, this means that a 2Ah battery and a 4Ah battery both generate the same power output. Having a higher amp hour battery increases the run time between charges, meaning a 4Ah battery will provide an estimated 50% more run time before requiring a charge than a 2Ah battery.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.