- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
The RYOBI 18V ONE+ Submersible Water Transfer Pump is ideal for displacing water from one area to another. This pump eliminates the need for manual priming as the pump can be completely submerged in water. Transfer water quickly as this pump reaches an impressive flow rate of 4,200 litres per hour. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
Designed to be a fast and efficient tool to help you remove or transfer water, with a maximum submersion depth of 5m and a max delivery height of 8m, this is the perfect tool to pump water out of deep and hard-to-reach areas with ease. The filter, which can be switched on and off, allows you to pump from both clean and dirty water sources. The run-dry auto-shutoff feature ensures there is no damage to the pump, it will stop pumping water 30 seconds after the water level drops below the minimum suction level of 33mm.
The Ryobi submersible pump also has a three-timer setting, allowing you to set a timer of 5, 10 or 15 minutes, letting you get on with other tasks while your pump works. The intelligent LED task light is there to help you understand the remaining battery life and also make you aware if you have overloaded the pump and will also beep if the filter is on and has become blocked. It also comes with an integrated mounting hook which is perfect to hang it up to keep the battery pack out of water and is also great for storage.
Using a 5.0Ah battery (not included), the Ryobi RY18SPA-0 can deliver up to 30 minutes of pumping on a single charge. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- Intelligent pump communicates with beeps and flashes when it is blocked, disengaged or low battery helping you understand more about your tool
- Ryobi's run-dry auto shutoff feature means the unit will stop pumping water 30 seconds the water level drops below minimum suction level, This stops damage to your pump
- Three timer settings allows you to set the pump to either 5, 10 or 15 minutes. Leaving you free to get on with other tasks whilst the pump shifts water up to 4,200 litres per hour
- At the bottom of the pump, there is a latch to switch a filter on and off. When the filter is on you can use the pump in dirty water. The mesh will block out particles larger than 1mm in diameter. Switch filter off in clean water applications
- Cordless pump ideal for reducing swimming pool water level before rain season, or for emergency situations such as a basement flood. Super high flow rate means you can get the job done fast, without the hassle of setting up wires and finding power
This product will run for varying lengths of time depending on the battery used. The runtimes are as follows:
- 2.0Ah: 12 minutes
- 2.5Ah: 15 minutes
- 3.0Ah: 18 minutes
- 4.0Ah: 24 minutes
- 5.0Ah: 30 minutes
- 9.0Ah: 54 minutes
* Minutes of runtime
- Voltage: 18 V
- Cord length: 38 cm
- Max. delivery height: 8 m
- Max. submersion depth: 5 m
- Flow rate: 4200 l/hour (20 gpm)
- Timer settings: 5, 10, 15 minutes
- Weight with battery pack : 4.6 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) RY18SPA Submersible Pump body
- (1) Clip
- (1) Locking pin
- (1) Wall mount hook
- (1) Discharge elblow with 1" outlet size
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.