- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
This tool is a body only model and is supplied without batteries. Please see the additional info section if you do not currently own any Ryobi ONE+ batteries.
One+ Ryobi Angle Grinder
The R18AG cordless angle grinder features a 115mm disc perfect for a range of light to medium cutting and grinding applications. The simple design and auxiliary handle make this grinder easy to control regardless of the task. Despite appearances this tool still includes numerous safety features making it a great tool for simple tasks and complex tasks alike. Features of the Ryobi cordless grinder R18AG-0
- 3 position handle for better control when grinding or cutting
- Tool-less wheel guard and nut for easy accessory fitting
- Two stage non-lockable switch for enhanced user protection preventing accidental start up
- GripZone+ overmould handle increases user comfort and control
R18AG Cordless Angle Grinder
- Voltage: 18v
- Batteries supplied: No
- Bore size: 22mm
- Disc diameter: 115mm
- No load speed: 7500rpm
- Spindle size: M14
- Sound power level: 92.0 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level: 81.0 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Vibration grinding: 7.2 m/s2
- Vibration grinding uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration level: 6.9 m/s2
- Vibration uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2c
- Weight with battery: 2.9kg
- Weight without battery: 2.5kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
R18AG Angle Grinder body
(1) Grinding disc
Supplied in a recyclable carton
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
This tool is compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. We've put our recommended batteries and chargers in the related items section at the bottom of the page.
Please click here to view the full range of ONE+ batteries.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.