- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
One+ 18v deep cut circular saw (zero tool - no batteries or charger)
This Ryobi circular saw has a huge 52 mm cutting depth at 90°. Ideal for laminate worktops, boards and sheet material.
- Premium 165mm blade with 24 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality.
- Powerful 18V motor delivers 4,700rpm to easily cut most timber and sheet materials.
- Impressive cut capacities 52mm at 90°, 36mm at 45° allows you to complete applications usually reserved for corded tools.
- Rotatable dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum.
- Tool less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick at easy to set up the saw.
- Cut up to 80 Meters of 13mm plywood per charge when combined with our high capacity Lithium+ 4.0Ah battery RB18L40.
- Make up to 210 cross cuts in 2x6 (52x150mm) timber per charge when combined with our high capacity Lithium+ 4.0Ah battery RB18L40.
• Bevel capacity (°) : 0°-56°
• Blade diameter (mm) 165
• Blade width (mm) 1.6
• Bore size (mm) 16
• Max. cutting depth 45° (mm) 36
• Max. cutting depth 56 degrees [mm] 28
• Max. cutting depth 90° (mm) 52
• No load speed (rpm) 4,700
• Weight with battery pack (kg) 2.8
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
• 24 Tooth blade
• Side fence
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
Compatible with the full range of Ryobi ONE+ 18 volt batteries and chargers
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.