- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 150 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ R18DD3-120S Cordless Drill Driver Starter Kit is the perfect power tool kit for drilling and screwdriving into wood, metal, plastic and masonry. Features:
A great cordless drill driver for beginners, this entry level drill driver is ideal for most DIY and crafting tasks. Its 13mm (½in) chuck and 50Nm of torque allows the use of larger drill bits making it more versatile in a wider range of tasks. If you’re looking to build a shed or some wooden furniture, this a great drill for tasks that require any drilling or screwdriving. Featuring a two-speed gearbox with 24 torque settings allows the user to adjust the power and speed to match the material and task.
Using the included 2.0Ah battery, the Ryobi R18DD3-120S can drill up to 220 13x50mm holes into wood.
- Cordless drill driver ideal for drilling in wood or metal and screw driving applications
- 13mm ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- 2 gears to control the max speed to match different materials and applications
- 24 torque settings help to drive screws flush every time
- LED lights up your work area for better visibility
- Voltage: 18 V
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm
- Max. drilling steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling wood: 38 mm
- Max. torque: 50 Nm
- No load speed: 0-500 / 0-1800 rpm
- Torque settings: 24
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) R18DD3 Drill Driver body
- (1) ONE+ 2.0Ah Battery
- (1) ONE+ Compact Charger
- (1) Double ended bit
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.