- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
This tool is a body only model and is supplied without batteries. Please see the additional info section if you do not currently own any Ryobi ONE+ batteries.
Ryobi R18HG 18V ONE+ Cordless Heat Gun
The R18HG cordless heat gun is ideal for automotive and DIY tasks ranging from windown tinting, heat shrink tubing and soldering copper pipes. This tool is supplied with two interchangeable nozzles to suit different applications and is capable of reaching a maximum temperature of 470°C, plenty for a range of DIY projects.
R18HG Heat Gun
- Up to 18 minutes of heat from one charge of a 5.0Ah ONE+ battery
- Cordless and small in size, perfect for working in situ
- Takes just 60 seconds to heat up to 470°C
- LED work light to illuminate the work surface for better visibility
This product will run for varying lengths of time depending on the battery used. The runtimes are as follows:
- 1.3Ah: 5 minutes
- 1.5Ah: 6 minutes
- 2.0Ah: 7 minutes
- 2.5Ah: 9 minutes
- 3.0Ah: 14 minutes
- 4.0Ah: 14 minutes
- 5.0Ah: 18 minutes
* Minutes of use
R18HG Heat Gun
- Voltage: 18v
- Batteries supplied: No
- Air Flow: 170 l/min
- Temperature range: 0-470°C
- Sound power level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Weight with battery: 1.0 kg
- Weight without battery: 0.6 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
R18HG Heat Gun body
(1) Concentration nozzle
(1) Reflector nozzle
Supplied in a recyclable carton
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
This tool is compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. We've put our recommended batteries and chargers in the related items section at the bottom of the page.
Please click here to view the full range of ONE+ batteries.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.