- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
One+ 18 Gauge Nailer (zero tool - no batteries or charger)
This unit fires Brad nails which are thinner in cross section (1.2 mm) and therefore leave a smaller hole, which is less likely to split narrow trim and moulding. Making it a good choice for stop and cove mouldings and more delicate trim pieces.
- AirStrike™ Technology provides cordless convenience, eliminating the need for a compressor and bulky air hose.
- Toolless jam release for easy removal of clear nails.Low nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load.
- Belt hook mounts to right or left side for added convenience.
- 2 non-marring pads to keep work surface free of tool marks.
- Super compact cordless nail gun requires no compressor, air hoses, gas cartridges or maintenance.
- 2 firing modes, sequential mode for precision and bump mode for rapid fastening.
- Fires 18 Gauge (1.2mm head) nails from 16 to 51mm long.
- Maximum fire rate of up to 60 nails per minute.
- Fires up to 600 nail per charge with RB18L15 and 1600 with RB18L40 (based on 50mm nails into pine).
- Grip-Light technology engages twin LED's by grasping the handle.
- Toolless depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of nail heads.
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends tool life.
- Magazine capacity brads: 105
- Nail capacity: 15-50mm
- Nail type (mm): 1.2
- No. of batteries supplied: 0
- Voltage (V): 18
- Weight with battery pack (kg): 2.93
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
500 x 32mm nails
2 x no mark shoes
Reversible belt hook
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
Note: For general nailing work that requires larger nails, use the Ryobi R18N16G, which uses 16 gauge (1.6 mm) nails.
NOTE: This product can also be purchased as a kit with batteries and charger (see related items below).
Compatible with the full range of Ryobi ONE+ 18 volt batteries and chargers
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.