- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
A Ryobi battery that is part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 200 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ RB1840X 4.0ah Lithium+ Battery is perfect for DIYers who need longer run-times. Features:
Ideal for DIYers and hobbyists who want to power their first Ryobi ONE+™ tool or add more batteries to their system with increased runtimes. The innovative Ryobi Lithium+ battery technology gives more power, longer run-times and better durability than previous lithium batteries. Featuring IntelliCell™ technology which monitors and balances individual cells to maximise run-times, storage life and safety. Incorporating a 4-stage fuel gauge which displays the remaining power (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%). The tough pack design with built in impact protection ensures long term durability.
Using a 4.0ah battery (included) with the Ryobi R18PD3, you can drive up to 1240 4 x 32mm wood screws on a single charge. Charger sold separately.
- Runtime can vary by tool, battery and application
- Drive up to 1240 4x32mm screws with R18DD3
- Cut up to 88 metres of 13mm plywood with R18CS
- 4 Stage fuel gauge displays remaining power (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
- Tough pack design with built in impact protection for long term durability
- IntelliCell™ technology monitors and balances individual cells to maximise run-times, storage life and safety
- Powerful 4.0Ah Lithium+ battery gives more power, longer runtimes and better durability than previous Ryobi® lithium technologies
- #CHARGING TIMES#
The complete list of charging times for the ONE+ 4.0Ah Compact Battery when used with compatible ONE+ Chargers.
* Approximate charge time in minutes
- Voltage: 18 V
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Battery pack capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Compatibility: All ONE+ tools
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) RB1840X 4.0Ah Lithium+ Compact Battery
Supplied in blister packaging
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.