- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
This tool is a body only model and is supplied without batteries. Please see the additional info section if you do not currently own any Ryobi ONE+ batteries.
Ryobi RRS1801M 18V ONE+ Cordless Recip Saw
The RRS1801M cordless reciprocating saw is ideal for cutting a wide range of materials. The variable speed functionality combined with a brake, strong grip and a trigger safely operable from both side make this recip saw incredibly comfortable to operate. This tool is supplied with a wood blade allowing to use the tool straight out of the box.
RRS1801M Recip Saw
- 73 cross cuts in 2x4 from one charge of a 5.0Ah ONE+ battery
- Tool-less blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable speed and brake
- 22mm stroke length
- Anti vibration technology
- Adjustable shoe increases blade life
This product will run for varying lengths of time depending on the battery used. The runtimes are as follows:
- 1.3Ah: 20 cuts
- 1.5Ah: 25 cuts
- 2.0Ah: 31 cuts
- 2.5Ah: 39 cuts
- 3.0Ah: 66 cuts
- 4.0Ah: 67 cuts
- 5.0Ah: 92 cuts
* Cuts in 50mm x 100mm pine
RRS1801M Recip Saw
- Voltage: 18v
- Batteries supplied: No
- Max. cutting capacity wood: 180mm
- No load speed: 3100rpm
- Stroke length: 22mm
- Sound power level: 92.5 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level: 81.5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Vibration cutting in boards: 17.9 m/s2
- Vibration cutting in boards uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration cutting wood: 17.9 m/s2
- Vibration cutting wood uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration cutting wooden beam: 17.0 m/s2
- Vibration cutting wooden beam uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Weight with battery: 2.3kg
- Weight without battery: 1.9kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
RRS1801M Recip Saw body
(1) Wood blade
(1) Hex Key
Supplied in a recyclable carton
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
This tool is compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. We've put our recommended batteries and chargers in the related items section at the bottom of the page.
Please click here to view the full range of ONE+ batteries.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.