- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
RYOBI introduces the USB Lithium Soldering Pen Kit, delivering fine point precision with ultimate cordless portability. This Soldering Pen heats up to 482°C in under 2 minutes and is ideal for circuit board joining, jewellery making, audio equipment repair, and more. The tip cover automatically shuts off the soldering pen for convenient storage. Additionally, this soldering pen features an auto shut off after 10 minutes, giving you ease of mind. The on-board work light illuminates your work space, providing increased visibility and precision.
This product features an LED indicator to signal when the battery is charged (green) or has low battery (red) while in-use. The USB Lithium High Pressure Inflator Kit is part of the USB Lithium System that provides compact, portable, rechargeable solutions for cordless power and productivity.
- On-board work light for increased visibility
- Rapidly heats up to 482°C in under 2 minutes
- Fine point precision with ultimate cordless portability
- Powered by the RYOBI USB Lithium Battery for portability and minimal downtime
All Ryobi USB Lithium tools require an USB Lithium Rechargeable battery to operate. The larger the capacity (Ah), the longer a tool will run for on a single battery charge. Each battery listed below is fully compatible with all Ryobi USB Lithium Tools.
* Minutes of runtime
* The values shown are for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
- Voltage: 4 V
- Max. temperature: 482°C
- Heat up time to solder: 40 secs
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) RSI4-120G USB Lithium Soldering Pen body
- (1) Solder
- (1) Tip cover
- (1) Fine point tip
- (1) 2.0Ah Rechargeable Battery
- (1) USB Charging Cable
Supplied in a recyclable box
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.