Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Goods must be returned within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Our After sales team must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Any goods returned that were originally purchased as part of a kit or had any free of charge items all related items must be returned together.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, however we can arrange collection for £25.00 (Mainland UK only). This is for items under 30kilos, For all items larger than this please contact us for a collection quotation.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered specially for you for example spare parts etc.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, and order reference number (all of this information is detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.