- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
One+ 18V Caulking & Sealant Gun (zero tool - no batteries or charger)
Suitable for Silicon, Mastic, Adhesive, Sealant & Caulking (230mm barrel length for standard 310ml cartridges only).
• 200+ tubes per charged battery (RB18L20)
• Switch lock helps prevent accidental start-ups
• Variable speed adjustment lever for flow control
• Easy release manual push rod for quick reloading
• Durable gears and carriage frame help ensure tool longevity
• On-board puncture tool to brake tube seal if needed
• GripZone™ overmould technology for improved comfort with a positive grip
• Tube capacity: 310ml
• Max output force : 225
• No load speed : high 5.5mm/s, low 1mm/s
• No. of batteries supplied : 0
• Voltage (V) : 18
• Weight with battery pack (kg) : 2.13
• Sound Power Level [B[A]] : 70.00
• Sound Power Level uncertainty dB[A]] : 3.0
• Sound Pressure Level [dB[A]] : 59.0
• Sound Pressure Level Uncertainty [dB[A]] : 3.0
• Vibration level [m|s²] : <2.5
• Vibration uncertainty [m|s²] : 1.5
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
• 1 x Caulking Gun
• Batteries and Chargers are sold separately
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
Using a Caulking and Sealant Gun
Caulking guns can be used to apply adhesive or sealant on virtually every home build and repair project you encounter, such as skirting boards, worktops, bathtubs, sinks, tiles, gutters and windows.
|Caulking can be a delicate process and long periods spent trying to achieve a professional finish using a manual gun often leads to tired, strained hands. The 18V Cordless Caulking Gun makes caulking and sealing far less intense with a variable speed adjustment lever that allows the user to slow and quicken the flow when needed. The easy release manual push rod provides fast reloading and the durable gears and carriage frame ensure tool longevity.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.