- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
This tool is a body only model and is supplied without batteries. Please see the additional info section if you do not currently own any Ryobi ONE+ batteries.
Ryobi EMS190DC 18V ONE+ Cordless Mitre Saw
The EMS190DC is a cordless mitre saw capable of cutting up to 38x108mm at 90° making it the perfect tool for cutting skirting boards and nogging pieces. The cordless mobility of this saw sets it apart and means you don't need to work near a power source and can cut in hard to reach places.
EMS190DC Cordless Mitre Saw
- 70 cuts in 1x4" white pine from one charge of a 2.5Ah ONE+ battery
- Pre-select mitre angles at 0,15,22.5,31.6 and 45° and bevel from 0-45°
- Thin Kerf 24T tungsten carbide tipped blade for improved performance and longer runtime
- Extremely compact and lightweight for great portability
EMS190DCL Cordless Mitre Saw
- Voltage: 18v
- Batteries supplied: No
- Bevel capacity left: 45°
- Blade diameter: 190mm
- Blade type: 24 tooth TCT
- Max. cutting capacity 0° mitre 45° bevel: 19x114mm
- Max. cutting capacity 45° mitre 0° bevel: 31x82mm
- Max. cutting capacity 45° mitre 45° bevel: 19x82mm
- Mitre capacity left: 45°
- Mitre capacity right: 45°
- Mitre saw capacity 90°: 44x114mm
- No load speed: 4500rpm
- Sound power level: 109.5 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level: 96.5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Vibration level: 1.4 m/s2
- Weight with battery: 7.4kg
- Weight without battery: 7.1kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
EMS190DC Mitre Saw body
(1) 190mm 24T TCT Blade
Supplied in a recyclable carton
- #BATTERIES AND CHARGERS#
This tool is compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. We've put our recommended batteries and chargers in the related items section at the bottom of the page.
Please click here to view the full range of ONE+ batteries.
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.