- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 150 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ RAD1801M Cordless Right Angle Drill Driver is perfect for drilling into wood, steel and plastic as well as screwdriving tasks. Features:
A great tool for use in tight spaces such as between floor joists and kitchen cupboards. Its 10mm keyless chuck makes it quick and easy to change accessory bits and with 15Nm of torque, produces enough power more most drilling and screwdriving tasks in tight spaces. Featuring an LED light to illuminate the work area and a magnetic bit tray for easy storage of drill bits and screwdriving accessories.
Using a 5.0Ah battery (not included), the Ryobi RAD1801M angle drill can drive up to 700 4x32mm screws into wood. On a single charge. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- Cordless right angle drill ideal for drilling in wood and metal or driving screws in tight spaces
- Keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes
- LED lights up your work area for better visibility
- Magnetic drill bit tray for easy storage and access to your drill bits
This product will run for varying lengths of time depending on the battery used. The runtimes are as follows:
- 2.0Ah: 250 screws driven
- 4.0Ah: 560 screws driven
- 5.0Ah: 700 screws driven
* 4 x 32mm screws driven
- Voltage: 18 V
- Chuck capacity: 10 mm
- Max. drilling steel: 10 mm
- Max. drilling wood: 38 mm
- Max. torque: 15 Nm
- No load speed: 0-1100 rpm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) RAD1801M Angle Drill body
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.