- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
The One+ 18V System introduces the most versatile light you’ll ever need. This innovative folding LED light is designed with problem solving in mind, now you can stand, fold or hang a cordless light almost anywhere, allowing you to always work with both hands in a clearly lit environment.
Zero Tool unit - no batteries or charger.
The R18ALF-0 is part of the ONE+™ System, meaning all 18V ONE+ batteries are compatible with this product and over 40 other garden and power tools. And using a 4.0ah Lithium+ battery pack [RB18L40] you can get up to 360 minutes of continuous run time.
This area light is made up of 20 high powered LED’s split into 2 separate banks so you can choose to have either half of the light on and extend run time or go full power for up to 850 Lumens of light output.Depending on your environment we recommend using this light at a distance of 0-4 meters from your work area so you get a nice white light bathing the entire work area.
Weighing in at only 0.8kg this area light is highly portable and with its flexible folding design and multiple hanging options this light will quickly become one of your favourite tools. Now you can stand, fold or hang a cordless light almost anywhere, allowing you to always work with both hands in a clearly lit environment.
Class Leading Technology
From a technical perspective this LED light outshines all its competition, with a CCT (Correlated Colour Temperature) of 5,700K the light emits a bright white beam of light, helping to see objects better and easier.Colour Rendering Index or CRI is used to measure the ability of a light source to reveal the colours of objects in comparison to natural daylight. The Ryobi area light achieves a CRI rating of 80, meaning its 80% as good as natural daylight which is ideal for all your various DIY and decorating projects.
• 20 high power LED’s emit up to 850 Lumens.
• Stand, fold or hang almost anywhere, allowing you to work with both hands in a clearly lit environment.
• Extensive runtime up to 360 minutes with RB18L40.
• 2 separate banks of LED's so you can choose to have either half of the light on or all 20 LED's for full power.
• CCT (Correlated Colour Temperature) of 5,700K means the light emits a bright white beam of light, helping to see objects clearer.
• CRI rating of 80, meaning its 80% as good as natural daylight which is ideal for all your various DIY and decorating projects.
• Voltage (V) : 18
• Lumens: 850
• CRI [Colour Rating Index]: 80
• CCT [Correlated Colour Temperature]: 5700 K
• Weight without battery (kg) : 0.8
- #ADDITIONAL INFO#
Compatible with the full range of Ryobi ONE+ 18 volt batteries and chargers
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK delivery on orders over £100 (exc. Highlands Scotland)
Other carriage charges may apply depending on the order value and destination address.
See our Shipping Options page for full details.