||All Ryobi Power Tools and Lawn & Garden Tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and defective parts for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase, as stated on your original invoice or receipt. Please ensure you keep your invoice as proof of the date purchased.
NOTE* For electric and cordless tools only, the standard 2 year manufacturer's warranty can be extended for up to 3 years by registering the product on the Ryobi website http://www.ryobitools.eu/, within 30 days of purchase. This excludes all petrol powered tools, which maintain the standard 2 year warranty. It is the responsibility of the customer to register the tool for extended warranty. Proof of extended warranty registration must be provided with any tool that is returned for repair. Tools that have not been registered or returned without the appropriate extended warranty paperwork will maintain the standard 2 year warranty only.
This guarantee does not cover:
1) Product that has been used for commercial purposes.
2) Product that is incomplete when submitted for repair.
3) Damage or liability caused by or occurring as a result of misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional acts by the user, improper handling, unreasonable use or negligence.
4) Failure by the User to comply with operating procedures as outlined in the product manual.
5) Attempted repair by non-qualified professional and unauthorised repairs
6) Deterioration caused by normal wear and tear, included but not restricted to, chucks,spark plugs, drive/tooth belts, air filters, brushes, pump valves, bearings and piston rings.
7) Unauthorised or improper use or maintenance or overloading.
8) Accessories, including but not restricted to, battery packs, light bulbs, blades, fittings, bags, fuses ,fuel. spools & line.
9) Modification or use of accessories and/or attachments not specifically confirmed as compatible by Ryobi.