- #PRODUCT DETAILS#
As part of the Ryobi ONE+™ system of over 150 cordless tools for the home, garden, automotive, crafting and so much more, the Ryobi 18V ONE+™ R18RS-0 Reciprocating Saw is the perfect demolition saw for cutting through metal, wood and piping. Features:
Designed for heavy duty tasks, this saw is ideal for DIYers or renovators who want a saw for demolition or remodelling tasks. With a 28mm stroke length and 2900 strokes per minute, this saw cuts through just about anything - wood, metal, plastic and plaster. Anti-Vibration technology has been built in to ensure this saw is comfortable to use, even during the most demanding cutting tasks. Featuring a tool-less blade clamp for quick and easy blade change, this saw also has an adjustable shoe allowing full use of every part of the blade.
Using a 5.0Ah battery (not included), the Ryobi R18RS-0 can deliver up to 201 cuts in 50mmx100mm pine timber on a single charge. This is a bare tool - battery and charger are not included.
- Ideal for rough and fast cutting for demolition tasks in materials such as wood, metal and plastic
- Anti-Vibe™ handle increases comfort and control while cutting
- Tool-less blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- The adjustable shoe makes it possible to use different sections of the blade prolonging the blade life
This product will run for varying lengths of time depending on the battery used. The runtimes are as follows:
- 2.0Ah: 72 cuts
- 4.0Ah: 167 cuts
- 5.0Ah: 201 cuts
* Cuts in 50mm x 100mm pine
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max. cutting capacity wood: 200 mm
- No load speed: 2900 rpm
- Stroke length: 28 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- #SUPPLIED WITH#
(1) R18RS Reciprocating Saw body
- (1) Wood blade
- (1) Hex key
Supplied in a recyclable carton
All prices include VAT @ 20% - Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 (excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands). See our Shipping Options page for full details.